With RenewIT, people can contact Picksmart to do renewals for clients. Follow these instructions to be able to allow them to use the RenewIT system:
- Click on the 'Login' option
- Click on the 'Sign In' button
- Use the Admin Login Credentials
- Find the Picksmart Administrator Instance and click on the 'Select' button
- Click on 'Main Menu'
- Click on the 'Settings Menu' Item
- Click on the 'Sales Reps' menu item
- Enter the Persons Personal details in the respective input fields
- The Discount Code is the short code that user can enter when they register to ensure that the specific company it represents will get the renewal (The Code can be left empty and the system will generate one automatically)
- The Name is the firstname of the person
- The Last Name is the surname of the person
- The Email address is the email the person will be contacted on
- Click on the 'Save' Button
- Once the Sales Rep has been created, Picksmart Support will receive an email stating that we require the following details from the sales rep:
- Company Name (Optional)
- Company Reg Number (Optional)
- Shipping Details
- List of Licence Plates they can renew
- Processing Cost for Renewal
- Bank Details
- The Support Agent will send the email to the Sales Rep and once the details have come back, the support agent can add the changes on the Renewal Company Preference Entity. (The Preference Link will have been sent in the initial email)
- You can also add these details by going to the entity
- Click on 'Main Menu'
- Click on the 'Settings' menu item
- Click on the 'Renewal Companies' menu item
- Find the correct Preference and open the record
- Add the details you got from the user and add it to the preference.
- Ensure that you create and upload all templates with the details you got from the user
Once you have created and updated the User's Preferences, you will have to add all their accepted License Disk Extention and prices:
- Click on the '+ New Accepted Licence Disk Extention' button
- Add all the relevant information regarding the accepted extention and click on save
Once you have added all the accepted licence extentions you can Create Login credentials for the User by click on the 'Create Renewal Company User' button when viewing the Renewal Company Preference.
By clicking on that button the user will receive an email with their login credentials as well as an email with their own personal login link when reffering users to RenewIT.