With large companies, there might be different branches located throughout the country where vehicle license renewals will have to be done.
To create a branch complete the following steps:
1. On your company dashboard, click on the 'Add New Branch' option.
2. Complete the 'Branch Details' section
Note: with multiple branches, enter your Company Trading Name as follows: "Test Company (Johannesburg CBD)"
3. Enter the delivery address where this specific branch's vehicle licenses will have to be delivered to.
4. Complete the 'License Renewal Required Documents' Section
- Enter your BRNC Number
- Upload the company's BRNC Certificate
- Upload the identification document of the company's proxy
After you have entered all the required information ,click on the 'Save Branch' button.
Note: The BRNC number is the main identification number accepted for road traffic organization on the National Traffic Information System (NATIS) for foreigners and organization that serves as a non-legal person. The organization must also identify a representative for every branch or separate address of the business/organization.