Please keep in mind that only Gauteng and Limpopo licence disks can be attended to at this time.
To start your Vehicle Licence Renewal you will have to upload your vehicle details first.
- Click on the following button:
- You can now choose between
1. Uploading an old Licence Disk or
2. Adding the details manually
Upload Old Licence Disk
- You can easily attach an old Licence Disk by clicking on the '+ Choose' button and upload a picture of the old licence disk. *Please note: the system does not accept PDF's of old licence disks
- Once you have successfully attached the old Vehicle Licence Disk you can click on the 'Save Vehicle' button and we will get all the required details from the Licence Disk
- Please keep in mind that when the Licence Disk can not be read by RenewIT, we require you to enter the vehicle details manually.
- Please keep in mind that only Gauteng and Limpopo licence disks can be attended to at this time.
- Enter the four fields for manual upload. *Please note: Licence number is the number displayed on your licence plate
- You do not have to fill this in if you added an old disk
- When you are done entering your Vehicle Details you can start with the Vehicle Licence Renewals
For more information on uploading details manually, please click here