Have you forgotten your password or do you simply want to change it? This solution article will show you how:
Reset your Password:
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the login page:
- After clicking on the forgot password link, fill in your email address and solve the "I'm not a robot" security step (Captcha) by clicking on the box as shown below:
- Once you have successfully solved the security step, click on the Request Password Reset button.
- An email with a link to reset your password will now be sent to you.
- Please note that this link can only be used One (1) time - as a security measure to keep your account safe.
- (In case you open the link and close it by accident without resetting the password, you will have to re-do the process from Step 1 to receive a new Password reset link.)
- Once you have clicked on the link, a Password Reset portal will be opened
- Fill in your new Password and click on the box (as you have done in Step 2) to solve the Captcha Security setting.
How to change your password:
Changing your password / customizing your password:
- To change your current password, click on the My Profile button in the top right corner of your screen as shown here:
- You will be brought to a new page where you can see your account/profile details.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Simply type in your new password and select Change Password to finalize the changes.
If you experience any problems with the above mentioned "Password Change/Reset" steps, open a ticket (here) and our support team will assist you as soon as possible.