We've improved the process of filtering tables for specific data.
How to use the Sub-tab Filter:
- Simply use the Sub-tab Filter as a text search bar for the group of data you want the system to retrieve.
- After you have added your search term to the Sub-tab Filter, press "Enter" or click anywhere on the page for your filters to be updated.
What does this mean for you?
- You can now specify your own Text Filter on each individual Sub-tab.
- Faster and more effective process of finding the correct data on a table containing a large number of records.
- The filtering process is now automated - No more clicking through pages trying to manually find what you are looking for.