Have you forgotten your password or simply want to change it? In this solution article, we will show you how:
- If you have forgotten your Password - you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" option on the login page:
- After selecting the Forgot Password setting - Fill in your email address and solve the "I'm not a robot" security step (Captcha) by clicking on the box as shown below:
- Once you have successfully completed the security step, click on the "Request Password Reset" button.
- The following screen will appear as a result of your request.
- An email with a link to reset your Password will now be sent to you.
- Please note that this link can only be used One (1) time - as a security measure to keep your account safe.
- (In case you open the link and close it by accident without resetting the password, you will have to re-do the process from Step 1, to receive a new Password reset link.)
- Once you have clicked on the link mentioned in the previous step, a "Password Reset Portal" will be opened:
- Fill in your new Password and click on the box (as you have done in Step 2) to solve the Captcha Security setting.
- Once you are happy with your new password (and the security measure have been approved) click on the "Update Password" button to finish the process.
Changing your Password/customizing your current Password while being logged in:
- To change your current Password, click on the "My Profile" button in the top right corner of your screen as shown here:
- You will be brought to a new page where you can see your account/profile details.
- Click on the "Change Password" button.
- Simply type in your new Password and select Change Password to finalize the changes.
- If you experience any problems with the above mentioned "Password Change/Reset" steps, open a ticket and our support team will assist you as soon as possible.