In this article, we will show you how to create a Assessor or Moderator.
- In the Main Menu select "Assessments", then "Assessor" or "Moderator."
- To create a New Assessor or Moderator, click on the "+New Assessor/Moderator" button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in all the required fields on the form. Click the "Save" button after you are done. If the registration no and / or Assessor signature is loaded on another instance for the same assessor with the same email address already, it will automatically be pulled to this instance
- The view of the newly created Assessor/Moderator will be displayed.
- Click on the New Moderator Course/Assessor Course to add courses to Assessor/Moderator on which they will grade:
- Fill in all the required fields on the form. Click the "Save" button after you are done.
- Repeat this process in order to add more courses.
- Repeat the whole process on each instance (campus) where the assessor must do assessments.