This article will explain how to customize your selected theme and ensure that it suits your needs.
- On your dashboard, click on Customize Theme
2. Upon clicking on the label, the following will be displayed depending on the theme you selected.
3. In this article, we will be using the save the date theme. There are two separate sections. The one on the left, displays the Theme Editor and the different functions available, while the one on the right displays the Preview. Just beneath the preview, there is a button (Update Preview). This button updates the preview screen with the latest changes made. For example, changing the header icon to an envelope, will consequently update the preview screen as shown below:
ITEMS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS IN THE THEME EDITOR:
- THEME TITLE: This is the title of your theme. From our example above, the theme title is Save the date fun. You do not have to change the theme title as it is set automatically by the system.
- WEBSITE LAYOUT: This refers to the orientation of your website. Just as there is landscape and portrait orientation, you can also define the orientation of your website. The options include ACCORDION, OLD SCHOOL, PARALLAX DESIGNER AND WIDESCREEN. The choice of website layout affects the layout of your menu items as well.
FIGURE1: PARALLAX DESIGNER
FIGURE2: OLD SCHOOL